Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Favorite Color

Suzanne has started a weekly feature on her blog where she asks a question.  You answer on your blog and then link up to hers.  If you'd like to play along, just click here.

So this week's question is simple....What's your favorite color and why?  First, I'll let you guess my favorite color by looking at these pictures.  (Hopefully it's not an overload of ME pictures!)





By the way, three of these photos were taken in Niger, one in Pennsylvania, and one in Washington State.  I'll let you guess which is which.

And, here's another hint to my favorite color.  My favorite flower is also this color!

If you guessed that it's purple you're right!

Now, the hard question is....WHY is it my favorite color.  I'm not sure.  I really like a lot of other colors, too....blue, green, red, brown, etc.  But purple just makes me feel really happy and calm.  I also think I look good in purple, so I tend to gravitate to purple clothes.  So I don't really have a profound reason for liking purple.  I just do!

No comments: