Sunday, November 03, 2013

Not a Particularly Profound Post Pertaining to "P"s




I've been following the FMSPhotoaDay photo challenge list.  Today's photo was to be something that starts with a "P".  I think "P" is a cool sounding letter with its explosion of air.  Writing a "P" in cursive is one of my least favorite letters, though.  Here are a few "P" pictures I took today.

Wearing a PURPLE dress, sitting in a PEW, listening to PASTOR Kimso, PRESIDENT of AMEEN, PREACH to the PEOPLE.

A PLASTIC bag stuck in a tree.

My PURRING PUSSY cat

Which PASTA shall we have for lunch?

PEANUTS

PRINGLES...which one do you think is John's can and which is mine?

A bottle of PERFUME and PURPLE kente cloth on my dresser

PICTURES


 PLANTS in POTTERY PLANTERS

PAPER, PEN, PUSH PINS, and PAPER clips

PRICKLY leaves and stems on lantana

And last, but not least a PARTIAL solar eclipse (see how the circle is slightly flat on top?



No comments: