Friday, May 10, 2013

The Year in Pictures: April 29 - May 5

The past weekend and this week have been pretty crazy.  These are my pictures from last week....and once again this week is almost over before I get around to posting pictures.

April 29...Suz, Theo, and I were all out of the house quite a bit on Monday.  When I came home I saw this mess.  Moose had jumped on the spice shelf and knocked it off.  Fortunately we had packed most of the stuff from the shelf.

 April 30 ... Spring is such a beautiful time of year!  It got up to about 80 and the flowering trees were just loaded with blossoms.  This is our little "toy car" we are leasing for the summer.

May 1 ... I might have the days switched here....but either Tuesday or Wednesday Suz and I met a student at a restaurant in downtown Cedarville.  This is the outside eating area of the restaurant.  Isn't it beautiful?

 May 2 ... Late Wednesday night we moved almost all of what was left over to Suz and Theo's new place.  Theo got this fridge from Craig's list for $30.00.  It was gross inside and as you can see, moldy on the outside.  But on Thursday, Theo got it all scrubbed up and it's really a very nice fridge and it works well!  Theo and I also finished cleaning the apartment they moved out of and Suz started unpacking stuff at their new place.  The next four days we unpacked stuff whenever we had a few minutes to spare.  In this picture Theo is trying to get Moose and Caribou (his brother's cat) to be friends.

May 3 ... Suz, Theo, and I went to a recognition ceremony for the education majors.  The education majors were given this pin in appreciation for all their hard work.  And yes, education majors do a LOT more than color and cut things out!


May 4... Saturday, Suz's graduation from Cedarville.  She graduated with high honors and we are very proud of her!  John arrived on Friday afternoon and Daniel and Kelly came Friday night (actually Saturday morning).  One of Theo's brothers and his girlfriend also came so we had a fun time together.

May 5 ... After church we had a family picnic to honor Suzanne.  My sister, brother-in-law, and niece did a lot of work for us to make this happen.  I don't know how we would have been able to do it without them.  I love this picture of Kelly holding my great-niece.

No comments: