Saturday, April 13, 2013

Here




1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..

OK, are you ready? Please give us your best five minutes on:::

Here…
Here where I live...

Here, the people on average are poorer than any where else in the world. Chances to meet needs are everywhere.

Here, people take precedence over time.  Yes, this often means meetings start late.  But it also means that relationships are most important.

Here, our children grew up.

Here, we have our home.

Here, we have helped to start churches.
 And here, we have also seen failure in our ministry (at least humanly speaking).

Here, we do what God has called us to do.  And really, the here doesn't matter...the obedience does.  Wherever God puts me....wherever my here....that's where I am happy if I am obedient to His Word.

2 comments:

Heather Meyer said...

Wow, what a beautiful story about your "here"! Your photos and words touched my heart and inspired me to look for ways today to make relationships count more than deadlines.

Denise said...

Amazing.