Thursday, January 10, 2013

To do....

I have several ways of trying to keep myself organized with to do lists.  One way is my diary or calendar book I carry around with me.  This usually ends up being a list of things I need to do at home.  Although if I'm home and a work-related thing pops in my mind, I'll write it in this book so I don't forget about it.

Then I have a written list I keep on my desk.  As things come up, I write them on this list.  I try to update it every Friday night before going home.  This helps me to leave my job at work when I go home in the evenings....I've made my list now I can forget it.  This doesn't always work, but it helps!




Gmail has a great calendar which I've color-coded for arrivals, departures, orientations, and other things I need to do.



There's nothing wrong with your eyes.  I've blurred or obliterated things for privacy reasons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, where did you get the hands on your desk? They are kinda weird, Mom... But I like your idea of leaving your list at work!

Hannatu said...

They are a gift from Liberia! They are two hands shaking, then clicking fingers like they do. Not weird at all.