Do you remember my post on refashioning curtains for one of the apartments we were setting up? By the way, that seems like years ago, what with the flood and all. In reality, that was only two months ago!
Anyway, just before the flood hit, I did some more curtain fashioning and refashioning. I just haven't had a chance to post about it since I've been maxed out since the flood waters hit! (Yes, life revolves around the flood these days....life before the flood and life after the flood!).
Back when we were still in the US....in 2010....I bought a bedspread with orange and blue stripes. I also bought plain blue curtains for our living room in Maryland. They went well with the bedspread, so I planned to use them in our bedroom in Niger. I packed the bedspread and the curtains in boxes and had them shipped to go on a container coming to Niger. While waiting for the boxes to arrive, I had the bedroom painted orange and blue. Well, we got all of our boxes but one, which nobody knows where it disappeared to. Missing was the bedspread and one panel of the two sets of curtains. So I had three panels of curtains, but really needed the 4th panel.