Wednesday, November 09, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 9, Someone I Love

The people I love most in the world are my family members.  Most of them don't live on this side of the ocean, so I can't really take their pictures.  Of course, the one I love MOST is John! I didn't take this picture today, I must admit.  I took it last week.  It is a picture of my husband planting cilantro, parsley, and tomatoes for me.  He's so good to me!  And here's hoping everything grows.

These two beautiful ladies, Fati and Ouma, are some others that I love. They work with me at the office.  Fati is the receptionist.  She noticed that every morning I went into the "kitchen" to make hot water for tea.  So now she makes the hot water and brings me a cup of hot water for my tea every morning.  I feel like an executive or something!  Both ladies have hearts of service and joyous smiles.  They are a privilege to work with.  This picture is from today.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Would Ouma have been there ten years ago? I'm sure I remember her.