Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 18, My Shoes

I had such a crazy day the past two days that I didn't post yesterday.  Suzanne seemed to be getting better, but then got sick again.  So we've decided that I should go back to the USA to help her out a bit and try to be an encouragement to her.  I will be leaving on Wednesday morning and there is a lot to be done between now and then.  I wanted to go for two weeks, but it's ended up to be a month.  It was half the price to buy tickets for that length of time than it was to buy for a few weeks.

So yesterday's photo challenge was "My Shoes".  Well, I don't have many, that's for sure!  Basically I have black sandals, white sandals, and brown sandals, tennis shoes, red Toms,  a pair of dressy black shoes, and black flats.  Oh and flip-flops which didn't get in the picture because they were on my feet.  Actually, in a country where most people own one pair of cheap flip-flops, then seven pairs of shoes PLUS flip-flops are a lot of shoes!

1 comment:

mikeadwin said...

You have a great blog buddy. Keep writing this informative content.

Regards.


---
athletic shoes manufacturers
women shoes manufacturers