Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cute Kids

While we were still in Tera one of my friends asked me to take some pictures of her kids. These are the youngest two children out of five or six kids. I took a bunch, but these were the best of the lot.
My friend. I've never been able to figure out why they don't like to smile in pictures.

Mom and son. They didn't know I was taking this one.



She's such a sober thing. Every now and then I get a smile out of her, but mostly she just sits on her mom's lap.



Why is it that little kids always want to chew on their shoes?


Isn't he the cutest thing ever?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! He is the cutest thing!
Those eyes!
love, JO

Dusty Penguin said...

Beautiful photos!

Ishtar said...

Where people smile in real life, they will not smile on pictures, and where people do not smile so much in real life, they always make sure to smile in front of the camera.

It wasn't my quote to begin with, but someone said it (about Africans vs Westerners) and I will always remember it!

Beautiful pictures!
Greetings from Zinder