Monday, August 06, 2007

Computer/Printer Frustrations

I don't know about you, but sometimes I get so frustrated with my computer and/or printer. They seem to have minds of their own and often do things that you never told them to do or don't do things that you did tell them to do. This is a hilarious video on YouTube. I could sure identify with the guy. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnzEhVI2X3o All you have to do is click on the green writing above and the video will come right up. If you are on dial-up, don't waste your time. It will take too long to down load. But, if you have a good internet connection and are frustrated with your computer or printer, relieve your tension with a good laugh! (I don't read Russian, but I think this is an ad for Actimel, a yogurt drink.)

1 comment:

Carol Wilson said...

Thanks. We all need a good laugh. I hope by now the ferry is fixed; in any case we're praying for John and Suzanne. Thanks also for your dear comment about songs. I'll look for "Dancin'."
Carol