Monday, January 15, 2007

A Cute Little Feller



Wow, I don't know what happened to the font on my last post. Weird.

Well, I wasn't even there when this story happened, but I enjoyed the telling of it so much, I'm going to repeat it here and hope I get the details right.

John, Daniel, Suzanne, and Jeremy went to the church property one morning to do more work to get it ready for us to host the Christmas service there. As they were working, a mouse came running past, so Daniel and Jeremy decided to chase it. Mostly these pictures speak for themselves. After much chasing, they finally caught it.

Somewhere along the line....I'm not sure if it was while they were stilling chasing it or if they had caught it and then put it down....anyway, it ran towards Jeremy. He put his heels together with his toes out to make a barrier so it couldn't get past. But being a creature that burrows by nature, he just dug a hole under Jeremy's feet and hid himself there. Little did he know that he was hiding under the very thing that was being cruel to him.

Lunch, anyone? No, they didn't eat him....although there is a large kind of rat around here that's considered edible. They finally let him go back to his desert dwelling place (a hole in the sand, I assume).

Suzanne was our photographer par excellence here and for some of my other photos.



1 comment:

mymeanderings said...

I do not even know what to say, if my sister was there she would be screaming her head off in fear!LOL!
It would have been hilarious to have been there, Suzanne captured some great shots considering how much action there was!