Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Virtual Tour, Part VII

Well, that's our little house. It's only 1,161.875 square feet. But we all love it. There are a lot of happy memories in this house.

I realized I should have written this in reverse order. So, scroll down to "A Virtual Tour of Our House" and start there and read backwards!

These pictures make it look all so quiet and peaceful. But it's seldom quiet! We usually have a minimum of 5 kids playing in the yard. I'm not sure why they think it's the playground, but they do. And we don't mind...at least not until they start fighting. Other people come and go and it's more like Grand Central Station on some days than peaceful and quiet. At least our bedroom is quiet as we usually keep the windows shut in there.

So, Natalie, does it match up to your dreams? Mike and Alesha, are you homesick and when are you coming back?

The lights are on...come visit. Actually, the lights aren't always on. About a month ago, right before Jeremy came, we had three days of power cuts. The first day it was off 22 hours, the 2nd day it was off 15 hours, and the 3rd day it was off 5 hours. I think they were repairing something, and it was probably worth it because it has worked pretty well since then.

Y'all come, now!

1 comment:

Jane Stutzman said...

I've just finished the tour, and I did figure out to start at the bottom. It was a lot of work for you to put this together, and it was fun for me seeing the pictures and reading your description of home. I notice how the children were listening to Suzanne with rapt attention. Josiah (he's 8) was watching with me; he had lots of questions--Is she your friend; have you known her long; how long since you've seen her; do they have internet in Africa? Europe? Egypt? I look forward to these, Nancy.