Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Creation

Creation has been cancelled!!!
This is in blue because I'm so blue, I don't know what to do!
Mostly I feel bad for Suzanne. She has looked forward to this for a long time. Our tickets will be honored next year and we'll be home during that time for the DeValve's 50th anniversary and to get Daniel settled, so maybe, just maybe, we can go next year then John could go too. We'll try to make a decision when we're in CT or else we need to try to get a refund or sell our tickets.
These pictures show the rain in our back yard. That is the reason Creation was cancelled. There is no way anybody could camp out if the ground is this wet at the Agape Farm. I don't believe I've ever seen this much rain here (not that I've had many summers here!) This reminds me of the Jos Plateau in August.
Make sure you read Suzanne's blog at www.xanga.com/barefoot_bushkid. I'm so proud of her attitude and Daniel's too (He was supposed to go to King's Island Amusement Park, but missed the bus. His roommate wasn't going, so he didn't know Daniel had overslept.)

2 comments:

mymeanderings said...

I have been thinking about you and Suzanne all week! I didn't know you would be back next year in time! I hope you decide to go!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,
Thanks for the comments you left me. I'm confused about something. Do you still have a page called terahannatu? Anyways, I enjoy reading your blog, though never knew how to leave a comment. The pictures are a nice touch. I'm sorry Creation didn't work out for you and Suzanne and that Daniel missed his bus. Apparently he is still a good sleeper. :) God bless as you and your family finish up your furlough in the States. :)
Daisy